Who We Are
Chief Development Officer
Greg Trainor, RPF
- 20 years experience in BC forest industry and extensive resource development experience including permitting and stakeholder/contract management
- Significant forest operations experience including engineering, design and construction supervision of coastal logging roads/bridges and timber harvesting operations
- Extensive knowledge of prospective hydro projects including power contracts and project design/feasibility
Anthony Ramirez, P. Eng.
- Former Project Engineer & Project Manager with Cloudworks Energy and Innergex Renewable Energy from 2008 to 2012
- Broad knowledge and experience in hydroelectric project construction, interconnection, commissioning, operation and maintenance with specific knowledge and experience in the electro-mechanical aspects of hydro projects
- Proficient in construction project management, construction estimating, contract administration, scheduling, procurement and execution
board of directors
Jason Moser, CBV
- Partner, Senior Director – Investments, PFM Capital Inc.
- Jason joined PFM in 2008 and is responsible for originating, due diligence, underwriting, and managing private debt and equity investments. Prior to joining PFM, he worked in equity research at Raymond James where he was involved in the valuation of conventional oil and gas income trusts. Jason has also spent time on the trading desk at EPCOR Merchant & Capital and with the Canadian Forces.
- Jason grew up in Weyburn and graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with a Bachelor of Commerce (Great Distinction). He has subsequently obtained his Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and the Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) designation. Jason resides in Regina with his wife and four children and is involved in a number of community organizations including the Queen City Kinsmen. He currently holds several directorships in investee companies including Fire Sky Energy, Plains Environmental, and Stampede Drilling.
Jay B. Simmons, CA, ICD.D
- President of Simmons Financial Holdings, Director of Foundation Place Capital, Director of Spruce Ridge Capital, Director of Simmons Drilling, Chairman and CEO of Durum Properties LP, a real estate investment and development partnership and Director of Cube Lease Inc., an online real estate technology business.
- Extensive governance experience – chairman of audit, compensation and corporate governance committees.